Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Staff Tuesday: Paul!

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Things have been a bit crazy around the shop because the boss ladies are interviewing possible new minions for me to cast a spell over. Hopefully, there have been some good candidates and I will be able to share their stories with you.

MEOW!!! It's Tuesday and I have pulled myself out of my nice fluffy bed to tell you about another one of these pesky minions I [cough...meow], I mean B&L, has as a member of their [meow..wait..OUR] team. 


This week I introduce you to PAUL!
Here is a picture of Paul hard at work!

Paul has worked for B&L for about 1 1/2 years now... he spends his days wrenching in the shop...  

Paul was born on September 20th, 1988. His birthday wasn't too long ago... I heard the staff sang him Happy Birthday at a Staff dinner so he was treated well! [I meowed to him my version of Happy Birthday as well]

Paul has 5 bicycles [Meow.. almost as many.. well not quite as many as James who we learned about 2 weeks ago]! Most of Paul's bicycles are Mountain bikes. You can find him out on the trails when hes not working or taking classes at Woodland Community College.

When asked what he likes about riding bikes, he says, “It is fun to fly down a mountain at 30mph, and relaxing to go for a leisurely ride on country roads.” [Meow.. Mountain biking sounds fun...maybe he'll take me in a basket some time]

An interesting fact about Paul: His memory is AMAZING... he can recall a lot of information at all sorts of different times..I think he's really smart too [shh..dont tell him I said that...I wont get any more curly fries from him...he already doesn't give me enough...MEOW... I love curly fries!]

So there you have it, Paul my third Tuesday Staff Pick to share with you! Stop by my corner next week to learn about the next minion under my spell. 

Also starting next Sunday I will also begin to post Weekly Items.. to inform you about what we have in our Shop and at B&L too... Make sure you stop by my corner sometime throughout each week because I might be offering specials with some of the Weekly Items... 

Till then, I leave you with a wise word from Paul: "You get out of life what you put into it!"

No comments: