Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Summer's gone already!!

Wow! What a summer! I lost all hope keeping up on my blog because it was too darn stinkin' hot for me. I apologize that I have been a bad blogger, but what's a cat to do? Meow...Purr...Meow... At least I am cute, so you can't be mad at me!

I spent the summer lounging around and trying to stay cool. I spent a lot of time pawndering [pun intended] what I could blog about. What could I blog about to keep my minion's attention? Ideas anyone?

One of the lady bosses took a class on blogging while she was away at INTERBIKE, the bicycling industry's convention (I'm still quite upset that she didn't take me with her), and she came back with great ideas. I might think about adding them to what I already dreamed up while sleeping my summer away.

Now I command you to stop by my corner weekly because I have a few topics on my whiskers that I am ready to crunch away at. Also, I have been told that I can leave little treats for my minions, but you'll have to read my blog to find out what they are.

Treats, treats, treats....mmmmmmmmmm....I want treats...then a nap!

Milo Out

No comments: