Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Staff Tuesdays: Caitlin

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a wonderful week. I had a relaxing weekend, although I did have to tell the Mechanics to pick up the pace a bit. It's our busy season in the repair center and man-oh-man there are a lot of bicycles to weave through in the shop.

But hey, it's Tuesday and it's time to learn about another one of my darling minions... CAITLIN! Caitlin makes me MEOWWWW!!!!
Go Girl Go!  Caitlin during one of the Triathlon events for UC Davis! 

Caitlin has worked for B&L for about 5 months now... she works on the B&L Too side!  

She was born on October 10th, 1991. A belated Happy Birthday is in order for her! 

Caitlin has 2 bicycles and a new one on the way. She currently owns a Beach Cruiser and an 80's Road Bike named Claudia. [Yes she named her bicycle!] Now, she has a 2012 Fuji Finest 1.0 on the way! 

When asked what she likes about riding bikes, she says, “It's fun and exhilarating not to mention great exercise!” 

An interesting fact about Caitlin: She's been riding dirt bikes [meow.. dirt bikes..?] since she was 4 years old. She has broken many bones while tearing up the track. [meow...poor thing..I'll stick to promoting regular bikes]

So there you have it, my second Tuesday Staff Pick! Stop by my corner next week to learn about the next minion under my spell.

Till then, I leave you with Caitlin's Favorite quote: "Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom" - Aristotle

No comments: