Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Staff Tuesday: Jesse


Happy Tuesday! I apologies for missing last weeks Staff Tuesday! Things had been crazy around the store with all of the preparation for the Customer Appreciation Night that we had this last Sunday! Which I have to meow went over purrrfectly! I hope you were able to join us for the fun filled night! If you couldn’t make it you missed out, and will want to make sure you join us when we have another.

With out further kitty-a-due-due I would like to introduce to you Jesse! Another one of the new minions I have allowed to join the team here at B&L!


Above is a picture of Jesse showing off his mad skills. Maybe I could do that if I were human!!! Meow?

Jesse started working for us in November and has been a great addition to the team. [or so I hear]

Jesse just recently turned 40 on November 22nd! Happy belated birthday to him! 

Jesse has a total of 4 bicycles, a couple Schwinn's, a Turner D HR, and a BMX bike! 

The longest distance Jesse has ever ridden was when he once went on a Double Century work ride at a previous job. So 200 miles.. meow...meow that's a lot of miles!

Jesse says he enjoys riding his bicycles because it relaxes him!
[I know sleeping relaxes me, maybe I should take up cycling]

An interesting fact about Jesse is that he has had over 20 surgeries...meow that's right 20!... and he says he still feels G-R-E-A-T!!!

Jesse has been in the bicycle industry for about 15 years! [If I can have it in my own kitty ways he wont be going anywhere else anytime soon]

I do have a message for Jesse though and that is that he needs to stop running over my tail with bicycles. It is really starting to hurt! My poor poor tail! Meow Meow Meow!!!

No comments: