Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Dec 18th - Items of the Week!

Meow, Meow, Meow Christmas Time!!! 
I personally love Christmas time as I get to lay under the Christmas Tree at the Bike Shop. I also seem to get an extra amount of treats and all those kiddos eating cookies at our store on Thursday Holiday shopping nights and the weekend drop lots of crumbs for me to pick up! Treats and crumbs aside, I just love the season of giving! 

Today I want to keep everyone up to date about the wonderful 12 days of Christmas Specials B&L Bike Shop/B&L too... have given to all of you this year! 

Below I have listed the remaining 6 days of the 12 Days of Christmas specials! I hope everyone gets a chance to partake in one of the specials graciously given and that of course you stop by and say "HI" to me!

On the 6th day of Christmas Sunday, Dec 18th 
B&L gave to me:
 15% off Pedals! 

On the 7th day of Christmas  Monday, Dec 19th 
B&L gave to me:
  20% off Fenders!

On the 8th day of Christmas Tuesday, Dec 20th
 B&L gave to me: 
 10% off Front and Rear Light combos!  

On the 9th day of Christmas Wednesday, Dec 21st
 B&L gave to me: 
FREE Stop Flat installation! 
*with purchase of stop flat tire liners. 
**May be included with Liners as a gift certificate.

On the 10th day of Christmas Thursday, Dec 22nd
 B&L gave to me:
50% off repair classes! 

On the 11th day of Christmas Friday, Dec 23rd
B&L gave to me:
30% off any one jersey!

 On the 12th day of Christmas Saturday, Dec 24th
 B&L Gave to me:
 5% off my entire purchase!



 We also have lots of stocking stuffer items between both of our stores.  Make sure you stop in before Christmas and pick up the perfect items for the cyclists in your family! 

Some Stocking Stuffer Ideas for you that are under $25.00: 

* Tire Levers
* Jewelry
*Bells 
*Valve Caps 
* Pint Glasses 
*Chain Lube
*Powerbar Bars and Gel 
*GU Energy Gel
*Gloves 
*Tire Liners 
*Lights 
*Bike Glow Lighting 
*Streamers 
*Gift Cards 
*Tools 

No comments: