Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Season and Customer Appreciation Night

Minions ~ 


I want to send my apologies for my horrible blogging this last week! We have busy getting the store into the Holiday Spirit and for our Customer Appreciation Night coming up this weekend! My little paws are tired from all the running around the shop and it takes a lot out of me to type up my posts! [Meow, my little paws] I will get back to my regular blogging next week!


The store is already for the Holiday Season

As I stated above we have been busy getting ready for out Customer Appreciation Night coming up this Sunday! I wanted to extend a very furry loving invite along to all of you!  So please join us for this splendid evening!
*Details of the event are below

 Join us on December 11th from 5pm-7pm
For our Customer Appreciation Night 
in Honor of B&L too...'s 1 Year Anniversary 

Join us for 
Wine
Snacks
Bicycle Specials
 A Brake and Derailleur quick adjustment workshop
 10% off your entire purchase at B&L too...
Raffle for Swag from our Vendors ($1 tickets) 
We will even be raffling off a child's bicycle!!!!
*raffle proceeds benefit Davis Bicycles Schools Committee Save a Gallon Program
The Staff at your disposal 
Milo the Shop Cat 
and lots of Fun! 

Mark your Calendars for December 11th from 5pm-7pm
you don't want to miss out on a fun filled Night with the B&L Bike Shop and B&L too... gang! And just in time to finish up your Christmas shopping! 

For more information Contact Christy

No comments: