Monday, February 13, 2012

Item of the Week: 2/13 - 2/20


I hope everyone had a great weekend. The rain is here again. I'm not much of a fan of the rain so you can find me lounging in my bed in B&L too... while it's wet outside.

It’s time for Monday’s: Items of the week!

You can also check out our website www.blbikeshop.com to see these featured sale items as well as non-sale featured items.

The following items are on sale till 2/19/2012
Just mention you saw it on the blog or website!!!

Electra Ticino 7D
(An Old School Look on an Amazing New Ride)




Normally $579.99
This week- ONLY $405.99
SAVE $179.99

Nantucket Bike Pet Basket
(Bring your favorite little critter along for the ride)




Normally $149.99
This week – ONLY $89.99
SAVE $60.00
Available in Brown or Green 
*pictured color not available 

And at B&L Too…
Bellwether Baggy Escape Shorts
(These baggy shorts are great for all your downhill riding)



Normally $75.00
This week – Only $52.50
SAVE $22.50


Also, don’t forget that both stores have a few items on Clearance! B&L too… has a rack that is stuffed with discounted clothing, and B&L Bike Shop has a basket overflowing with items. B&L too's rack is starting to dwindle down! Make sure you get in and swipe up these great savings before they are all gone.



Tomorrow I'll be introducing my brother Pedro and Maxxis to you. I am still waiting to conduct and interview with Pierre. We have also hired a new employee on the B&L too side that I need to interview as well. 


Please subscribe to my blog! I am looking to obtain a steady flow of followers! By following my blog you will be informed of all sales, specials, events and random happenings at the shop. You don’t want to miss out on special discounts I might offer to my readers throughout the year!

If you subscribe to my blog I will create a list and post it at the shop so you can receive 5% off your next purchase at either B&L Bike Shop or B&L too…
All you will have to say is “I follow Milo’s Corner,” and if your name’s on the list… You’ll get 5% off… valid only once

Here’s to everyone having a Meow-tastic week!

No comments: