Monday, February 20, 2012

Items of the Week: 2/20- 2/26


I hope everyone had a great weekend. It has been a busy weekend! Hope you are all enjoying you 3 day weekend!
It’s time for Monday’s: Items of the week!

You can also check out our website www.blbikeshop.com to see these featured sale items as well as non-sale featured items.

The following items are on sale till 2/26/2012
Just mention you saw it on the blog or website!!!

Fuji Finest 2.0 2010





Normally $919.99
This week- ONLY $679.99
SAVE $240.00

Knog N.E.R.D Computers 
9 & 12 Functions



Normally $ $69.99 & 84.99
This week – ONLY $39.99 & $49.99
SAVE $30.00 & $35.00
Available Lots of Colors

And at B&L Too…
Canari Windfront Knee Warmers





Normally $35.00
This week – Only $25.00
SAVE $10.00


Also, don’t forget that both stores have a few items on Clearance! B&L too… has a rack that is stuffed with discounted clothing, and B&L Bike Shop has a basket overflowing with items. B&L too's rack is starting to dwindle down! Make sure you get in and swipe up these great savings before they are all gone.


Tomorrow I'll be hopefully interview Pierre. If I can get my interview in with him today! 


Please subscribe to my blog! I am looking to obtain a steady flow of followers! By following my blog you will be informed of all sales, specials, events and random happenings at the shop. You don’t want to miss out on special discounts I might offer to my readers throughout the year!

If you subscribe to my blog I will create a list and post it at the shop so you can receive 5% off your next purchase at either B&L Bike Shop or B&L too…
All you will have to say is “I follow Milo’s Corner,” and if your name’s on the list… You’ll get 5% off… valid only once

Here’s to everyone having a Meow-tastic week!

No comments: