Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Day Late!

Good afternoon on this yucky rainy Tuesday! I will be staying inside at all times today and probably the rest of the week.
 My typist was out sick yesterday, so we both would like to send out apologies for there not being an "Items of the Week" post yesterday. With that said she is back and typing away for me as I meow at her what  I want her to type.

This week I am going to skip the "Items of the Week" post all together. I will pick back up on that next week. Today I would like to remind and inform those of you who don't get the newsletter of the "Items of the Month!"  

This month you will want to stop in so you can get 
All Nantucket  Wicker baskets at 30% off! 


I would also like to mention that all Long-sleeve jerseys and tights are 20% off over at B&L too... 

Along with the jerseys the Spring 2011 clothing will only be on sale through the end of March. You don't want to miss out on this 40% discount all clothing will be back at regular price April 1st. 

These deals are unbeatable and you don't want to miss out on them so pawnder on over to our stores and get the deals before you can't! Also I would like to add a side note that I am running low on kitty treats and am in need of some minion love. So even if you are not coming in for the deals you can at least pawnder in to see me!!! Meow Meow Meow

Swing on over to our website and check out the updates the boss ladies have been making to the site. 

Till "Random Thursdays" I wish you a meow-tastic week and hopefully you'll stay dry! 


No comments: