Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Items of the Week 3/18-3/24


The weather was a bit blistery this weekend. I hope my post on Thursday "5 Tips for Rainy Day Riding" helped some of you not fear the rain and riding. 


The case of the Mondays has struck us all again. I have to say I am a pretty happy kitty this morning. Its nice to see everyone up and about starting a new week. I wonder what this week will bring me? What does your week look like?

The boss ladies keep surprising me with the items they put on sale every week. This week another Electra is up for grabs at a killer deal.


 I hope to see you in the store this week, as the weather has cleared and its time for everyone (mainly you non-rainy day riders) to get your butts back on your bikes!


Here are the Weekly Items:
The following items are on sale till March 24th
Just mention you saw it on the blog or website!!!

Electra Townie 8i


Normally $899.99
This week- ONLY $659.99
SAVE $240.00 
Colors Available - Men's Char. Metallic
Ladies Misty Moss and Lavender Mist
Meow what a price - the boss ladies must be feeling extra nice! 


OwlEye 5 LED USB Headlamp
Normally $36.99
This week – ONLY $18.99
SAVE $18.00
Its rechargeable saving you money on batteries and on sale what a meow-tific deal!


SKS P65 Chromoplastic Fenders



Normally $64.99
This week – ONLY $45.49
SAVE $19.00
After all this rain be prepared for the next rainstorm!

and at B&L Too...


Women's Bellweather Baggy Shorts


Normally $75.00
This week – Only $52.50
SAVE $22.50


Another week of amazing deals!
Hopefully something on sale this week triggers your fancy!!!

Please don't forget these important things too:

March is your last chance to get the best of Canari Spring from their 2011 line at a fantastic deal at B&L too... All Spring 2011 Canari Clothing is 40% off through March!

B&L too... & B&L Bike Shop have bins full of goodies at a 50% discount! From tools to handlebar bags. Make sure you stop in and swoop up the extra savings on these items.

I'm looking for more minions! If you read my blog why not subscribe? Be the first to hear all my fun stories and learn about the specials going on in the store. 

 By following my blog you will be informed of all sales, specials, events and random happenings at the shop. You don’t want to miss out on special discounts I might offer to my readers throughout the year!

If you subscribe to my blog I will create a list and post it at the shop so you can receive 5% off your next purchase at either B&L Bike Shop or B&L too…
All you will have to say is “I follow Milo’s Corner,” and if your name’s on the list… You’ll get 5% off… valid only once

Also save the date for these important events:

March 24th - Ladies Ride Prep Clinic and Workshop
$40.00 5 spots left sign up here

April 12th - Ladies Night with guest speaker Jamie Whitmore
Learn more about Jamie here
  More information to come regarding this event on our webpage and blog in the up coming weeks!

Check out our Repair Class Calendar for everyones repair learning needs
Check it out here

Thanks for stopping by!
Here’s to everyone having a Meow-tastic week!

No comments: