Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday I.O.W 3/26


Monday Items of the Week 3/26 to 3/31

My goodness it is unexpectedly cold out there. Where is my Spring warmth? I think the boss ladies are itching to give me my famous lion cut before ladies night. If the weather doesn't cooperate I'm going to be one sad, cold kitty.

Here are the Weekly Items:
The following items are on sale till March 31st
Just mention you saw it on the blog or website!

Electra Gigi 3i



Normally $649.99
This week- ONLY $519.99

Itching to get on your bike and be comfortable, but not wanting to  wear lycra? Ladies, I know that some of your men are going too long without changing their shorts . . . please end the epidemic and get them another pair.

Bellwether Escape Baggy Shorts

Normally $74.99
This week – ONLY $52.49

Add that extra bit of flare to your bike with  . . .
Electra Bubble Valve Caps




Normally $8.99
This week – ONLY $6.30

Also save the date for these important events:

April 12th - Ladies Night with guest speaker Jamie Whitmore
Learn more about Jamie here
Get excited!

Check out our Repair Class Calendar for everyones repair learning needs
Check it out here

Thanks for stopping by!
Here’s to everyone having a Meow-tastic week!

No comments: