Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Items of the Week 3/5-3/11


I hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather was meow-tific! I was able to lounge around in the sun. I'm working on my tan for summer.


Monday is upon us. As I know most people are not fans of Mondays I like to think that my "Monday Items of the Week" posting are an enjoyable part of your Mondays and something you look forward too. I enjoy pawing away at the keyboard to write this post each week because I get to lure you minions into the store with my special deals. 

Don't want to come into the store. Order these items online. You can check out our website www.blbikeshop.com to see these featured sale items as well as non-sale featured items. It's a secure and easy way to check out what we have in our store on sale and not from the comfort of your home. Please make note that bicycles can not be shipped. 


I do hope you venture into the store though as we have lots to offer you as a customer and you get to see my furry cute little self. : ) Meow! 


Here are the Weekly Items:
The following items are on sale till March 11th
Just mention you saw it on the blog or website!!!

Electra Gigi 3i



Normally $649.99
This week- ONLY $519.99
SAVE $130.00


OwlEye Solar Head-Light



Normally $ 41.99
This week – ONLY $19.99
SAVE $22.00
Website lists only Green on sale but I will honor all colors!


OwlEye Solar Tail-Light


Normally $36.99
This week – ONLY $16.99
SAVE $20.00


and at B&L Too...


SockGuy Arm Warmers



Normally $19.99
This week – Only $13.99
SAVE $6.00

So there are our items of the week!
Before I leave you to tend to your week I wanted to leave a few quick notes:

March is your last chance to get the best of Canari Spring from their 2011 line at a fantastic deal at B&L too... All Spring 2011 Canari Clothing is 40% off through March!


New Canari 2012 Spring wear will be hitting the racks this week! Stop in and check out the new product and score on Spring 2011 clothing savings.


B&L too... & B&L Bike Shop have bins full of goodies at a 50% discount! From tools to handlebar bags. Make sure you stop in and swoop up the extra savings on these items.


I'm looking for more minions! If you read my blog why not subscribe? Be the first to hear all my fun stories and learn about the specials going on in the store. 


 By following my blog you will be informed of all sales, specials, events and random happenings at the shop. You don’t want to miss out on special discounts I might offer to my readers throughout the year!

If you subscribe to my blog I will create a list and post it at the shop so you can receive 5% off your next purchase at either B&L Bike Shop or B&L too…
All you will have to say is “I follow Milo’s Corner,” and if your name’s on the list… You’ll get 5% off… valid only once

Till thursday when I recap on the boss ladies' trip to NAHBS...

Here’s to everyone having a Meow-tastic week!

No comments: