Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Staff Tuesday: Adam

It's Tuesday again! That means time to introduce another B & L team member, so meet Adam!

Adam on one of his many bikes!

Adam has been a mechanic here at B & L Bike Shop for two years, but has been really into riding bikes for six! His self-proclaimed shop nickname is "The Hammer".... he says to ask him why. Adam is definitely one minion I'm particularly fond of, always petting me and finding me lots of treats!

He is also another of our many September babies and was born in 1985. The longest he's ever ridden is 75 miles by himself when he first got his road bike.

Adam's bicycle line up looks like this: 
-Windsor Trent road bike, used for parts
-Jamis Sputnik fixed gear, for riding around in town
-Co-Motion Americano Rohloff, he says "Ask me about it, it's awesome!"

When Adam isn't wrenching around in the shop and saving bikes, you'll find his nose in a book, busy with school. He already has a degree in music and says "Bikes or baritones, I do it all!"

One thing I can't figure out about Adam is his dog, Radar, who is super weird! He's not even scared when I meow or hiss at him! Adam also likes to interrupt my slumber when I'm all cozy in the shop invoice basket! 

Tune in again next week as I introduce another cute little minion on my fantastic B & L team!

I'll leave you today with Adam's favorite quote:
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Meow!

No comments: