Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Nov 13th - Item of the Week!

Welcome to Milo's Item/s of the week! [meow.. I am feeling much better and hope to be back on top of my blog...meow... the treats and love from the staff got me back up on all fours] 

I hope you all had a wonderful week. Happy belated Veterans Day to all the Veterans out there. I hope you were treated with the utmost honor and respect on your day and of course everyday! 

As I pointed out last week we have a few jerseys at B&L too rotating through a sale rack. Each week we will be posting jerseys in my blog and on Facebook that are 30% off for that week Sunday -Saturday! 

So make sure you are visiting B&L Bike Shops Facebook Page, Milo the Shop Cats Facebook Page [but I shouldn't have to tell you to visit my page as I suspect you already do on a regular basis...meow] as well as my corner here to see what jerseys are on sale. Also stop by often as other specials might appear that you don't want to miss out on!

Well lets get to 

Sunday Nov 13th - Saturday Nov 19th 's 

Items of the Week!!! 


At B&L too...



Men's Momentum Jersey 



Full front locking zipper
Mesh shoulder panels
diagonal triple back bound pockets
5” locking zip back pocket with 
sweat proof liner 
Bound arm and waist hem

Normally $79.99
 Save 30% 
This Week Only $56.00

[meow... this is a sleek pro type fitting jersey....wish they had one that would fit me...] 

Women's Cyclone Tank 


Updated built-in comfort support 
liner
Contrast binding on neck and arm 
openings
Back diagonal contrast zipper 
pocket
Multi-sport design

Normally $64.99
Save 30% 
This Week Only $44.99 

[a couple of the girls in the shop have this jersey...meow...do they look good]


So there you have it for the Jersey of the week on Sale at B&L too! 

I do want to mention some new stock I have seen the girls unpacking over at too... as well. I know the raining season is on its way in [I can smell it...and feel it...meow...its a coming...] But, B&L too... can help prepare you for that raining weather. 

We don't want you to have to stop riding just because the cruddy weather is coming in, so stop in at B&L too.... and check out our new rain gear! The girls can help you pick out exactly what you need for your commute. 

I have pictured a few options below, that tickle my tummy...meow...







Hope to see you in B&L too.. This week 


B&L Bike Shop's Item of the Week








That's right we have the classic Schwinn Stingrays back! 
Only 450 surfaced from the Schwinn Vault and we managed to snag two! Come in and check these guys out! 

Pictured are the two we have in-stock.. I am sure these bicycles are calling somebody's name! One of these beauties would be a perfect gift for that old-school bicycle lover in your family. 

Our Price: $499.99



Milo Out!!!!

No comments: