Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Staff Tuesdays: Francis



Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and a Happy New Year’s Eve. What did you do to ring in the New Year? I chased my brothers, Maxxis and Pedro, around all night and then hid from all the loud fireworks!

So what are your resolutions for 2012?
For myself:  I plan on trying to lose some of this extra fat I seem to have around my tummy section. I am also going to try and stay on top of my blog as best as I can.
I know my minions get upset when I don't blog as promised!!
Meow Meow here's to 2012!!!

Tuesday has come and it is time I introduced you to Francis!
~ Also known as “Tree Hugger”~
"In a good way though"

Francis is a very outdoorsy type of person
Francis has been working for B&L Bike Shop for almost 6 months now.
[He is one of my friendliest minions…meow meow]

Francis was born on 7/18/72
[Meow, finally someone without a September birthday]

Francis has a hybrid bicycle. He left out all details about the bicycle. So, we can make-up an imaginary image of what his hybrid would be. Personally, I like to imagine something pink and sparkly.

Francis is new to the bicycle industry but has been riding a bicycle most of his life. So far the longest ride Francis has been on is 50 miles, when he went exploring all of the single tracks on the San Francisco Peaks in Flagstaff, AZ. Francis really enjoys the adrenaline of downhill riding, but is currently enjoying riding around town while he allows a knee injury to heal.


An interesting fact about Francis: He loves to rock climb (often dragging other minions along with him after work). He also comes from a large family of 5 sisters and 4 brothers! Meow.... to be 1 of 10 kids... what a family!!! It explains why he treats everyone around here like family.

All I have to say to Francis is, "Hey watch out with those big feet!" He always seems to be stepping on me!

Next Sunday starts our “2012 Sunday Items of the Week”! Make sure to stop by my corner and see what cool items, deals and surprises the boss ladies have given me to share with you!

Till Sunday, I leave you with a favorite quote of Francis's
"All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be." ~Roger Waters





No comments: